The mobility world is white hot and is not showing any signs of slowing down.
Staying nimble and adapting the changing needs of customers is something we pride ourselves on at MSC. After extensive MSC Research & Development in our labs we are pleased to announce general availability of Pinecone to our customers to further strengthen your mobile strategy.
Pinecone enters the market in reaction to overwhelming customer feedback asking for more than just PIM (Email Contacts Calendar) within a secure container solution for iOS. Customers asked for more functionality, greater useability and a more cost effective solution than current leading container options.
Taking this feedback onboard we began our global search for a solution and ultimately identified Pinecone as the likely candidate. Having worked with other container based solutions that held promise but ultimately failed the value for money test we needed to ensure we put Pinecone through a comprehensive assessment and benchmarking process including a review of Pinecone operations and development center in the USA, internal testing and deployments as well as piloting the technology with trusted clients. The results have been very successful and we are now very pleased to announce general availability of MSC Mobility’s Pinecone Managed Mobility Service.
During the last year we have put Pinecone into several pilot customers throughout enterprise and government in Australia that are now in the process of rolling into production including a leading Financial Institution with over 5000 devices.
Pinecone offer the ability for any customer to:
- Deploy BYO with minimal device impact and maximum security
- Customise by adding your own apps into the container to suit your business needs without complex development processes
- Brand Pinecone with your own logo on both the homescreen and start screen
- Host 100% on premise to ensure the strictest security is maintained without the need for a US based NOC to deliver key features
- Enable Secure high performance intranet browsing that includes HTML5 support
- Provides a secure corporate dropbox solution
- Integrate with your existing or market leading MDM solution to complement your security needs